1/ kg boneless chicken, cut into cubes
1/2 cup cream
2 tablespoons oil
3 tbsp fried,ground onion
1 tsp ginger paste
1 tsp garlic paste
2 tbsp almonds(peeled)
1/2-1 tbsp garam masala
1 tbsp desiccated coconut
1/2 tsp red chili powder
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
Salt to taste
1. Place chicken in a large bowl.
2. Roast garam masala,coconut,turmeric powder,almonds and chilli powder.
3. Grind all ingredients except cream and oil.
4. Add all the ingredients in the chicken with the cream.
5. Cover and marinate for at least 30 minutes (I prefer to marinate it overnight)
6. Heat oil in a wok or skillet.
7. Cook for 5 minutes then put marinated chicken in it.
8. Cover with a lid and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until oil comes on top.
9. Serve with hot naan.